Benefits of a Virtual Career Fair
You have lots of options when it comes to filling positions. But when it comes to hiring veterans, the opportunities narrow dramatically. Take advantage of the power and reach of the two preeminent brands in the veterans’ employment space -- Monster and military.com. Supported by a wide range of outreach to drive job seekers, you’ll be able to efficiently and effectively reach the right candidates in far less time than ever before.
By hiring veterans, your company will benefit from the military’s $11.7 billion spent on training and education. The Monster|Military.com Veterans Virtual Career Fair is at no cost to job seekers and is attended in force by military members of all ranks, veterans, and military spouses.
Other benefits for employers include:
- Work from your office or home and continue with working in between interviews
- Demonstrate innovation and position your organization as a leading-edge recruiter
- Interact with job seekers through live instant chat and Skype technology
- Post an unlimited amount of job vacancies during the event and benefit from vacancies posted on Monster
- Enhance your e-Stand through customizable features and interactively demonstrate your organization’s culture to attract more candidates
- Take advantage of our compatibility test to discover those great-fit candidates
- Use our real-time survey tool to get to know candidates better
For Job Seekers:
The Monster|Military.com Veterans Virtual Career Fair will allow our nation’s most valuable talent to maximize their job search experience. The Fair makes is easy for seekers research the organizations that interest them the most. Our tools will help them find opportunities that map to the technical and leadership skills they obtained from their military service.
Other benefits for job seekers:
- Provides a valuable, easy-access service for veterans with disabilities
- Access job vacancies from wherever they are at a time that suits them (especially for those passive seekers who cannot easily attend interviews)
- Interact with organizations through a number of methods including chat,video and skype
- Share vacancies with friends and other contacts through social media
- Attend seminars and presentations to gain more knowledge about the advantages of working with particular organizations
- Complete compatibility tests to better match their skills with suitable organizations
Access to the features available at the Virtual Job Fair is both quick and simple for any potential exhibitor. Your organization chooses the package it wishes to host and within the e-Stand you have the potential to incorporate organization videos, download resources, provide a Photo Gallery, offer a Compatibility Test and display candidate profiles and employee testimonials.
For more information on our Veterans Virtual Career Fair or to find out how you can participate, contact your Monster Account Manager or call
1-800-MONSTER x 6333.
Find answers to your technical queries in our troubleshooting area.
Take a live Demo now
Experience a live Demo of the Virtual Career fair now.